Project Beauty Campaign starts now!
Starting in August, our Project
Project Beauty is a unique opportunity
All Project Beauty Sessions take place in our Pewee Valley Studio.
Project Beauty is open to any tween/teen grades 6-12th. This is a no make up, no retouching, black & white 10 minute individual photoshoot.
This campaign will be collecting money for Maryhurst. We kindly ask each participant for a $50 donation per participant to hold your session date. Each participant will receive one image of their choosing as a B&W digital download and an 8x10 print (of the same image). 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Maryhurst.
Once all the Sessions are completed, we will host a gallery reveal of everyone's printed images and have a "Project Beauty" celebration either late March or early April of 2022. Digital file of your favorite image will be provided soon after your photoshoot. Your 8x10 printed image will be available to take home with you after the event.
*Please note, you will need your parents permission to sign up and participate*
To be seen is to belong. And in a world of scripted, curated, and photoshopped content, to show up as you are is a revolutionary act. It’s also powerful when others see themselves reflected in you. So, we invite girls from all groups and backgrounds to participate in this project and help us demonstrate the kaleidoscope of beauty in our community.
I'm looking for five (5) tweens/teens between the ages of 10 and 16 to help me with promoting this campaign by participating in this Model Call!
If chosen as a Model, you will receive -
- 30 minute Project Beauty shoot
- Styling Consultation (this model call requires a WHITE SHIRT and JEANS)
- Same day viewing of your images
- Three (3) social media sized images of your choice to share
- Referral Bonuses
By filling out this application you understand and agree to the following terms -
- I am agreeing that everything I have entered on this application is true for my teen/tween to the best of my knowledge.
- I understand that I will have the option to purchase products, though it is not required.
- I understand that there is an application process to be selected as a Project Beauty model to represent this campaign and Misty Enright Photography.
- I understand that as a model, a parent will be required to sign a model release with Misty Enright Photography for use of images to promote the Project Beauty campaign.
Have questions about the Project Beauty Campaign Model Search? Shoot me an email at email@example.com.